Our professional team has run some 20 international airshows in Finland, Europe and Asia. Our speciality is Flight Display management, Aircraft participation, Aircraft Technical operations, Display office management and we have the world's best airshow commentator in our team.
It is all about teamwork. Our team has wide experience from aviation, both military and civil. Below you will find more info of our team. Aviation is also fun and we love every moment!
First major airshow we were involved was Oulu International Airshow back in 1997. This airshow has still the record aircraft participation in any airshow in Finland.
List of some airshows we have supported.
OUR AIRSHOW PARTNERS
Perttu Karivalo, Airshow and Flight Display Director (FDD)
- Perttu, Airboss 1, is very experienced FDD with some 20 airshows in his FDD experience. Perttu holds UK CAA/MAA Tier 3 Flight Display Director licence and is also approved by Finnish CAA. He holds commercial pilot licence and has flown in Finnish AF Reserve as reserve flying officer.
- Perttu was awarded European-Airshow Council's Chairman's award 2017 for his contribution for airshow community.
Jyri Mattila, Display Pilot, FDD
- Jyri, Airboss 2, is experienced test pilot from Finnish Air Force and flies Norwegian Historic Squadron's Vampires in airshows around Europe. Jyri has won Nordic acrobatic champion and he is also chairman of Turku Flying club. Since 2011 he has worked with Perttu as his deputy FDD.
Arto "Ate" Tervonen, Aircraft Technical Director
- Ate, Techboss, is retired technical Captain from Finnish Air Force. Ate's technical team (Sohvi, Jori, Juhana and Kristian) will take care and handle any technical issue or support you can imagine in an airshow. Ate has strong experience from several airshows in Finland, Europe and Asia. You name it, Ate fix it!
Riika Kaipainen, Commentator
- Riika is A320 first officer and has wide experience from aviation. She has worked in several airshows as commentator, both in Finland and abroad. We think she is the best airshow commentator in the world.
Antti Salminen and Stefan "Steffi" Tiihonen, Display Office
- Antti and Steffi run our display office and what ever is needed or happens, Antti and Steffi will take care of it! Both Antti and Steffi have strong commercial pilot background and both work now in Aircraft Mechanic School as instructor/manager. Antti has been Chief of Display Office since 2010
Jouni Laukkanen, ATC
- Jouni is professional air traffic controller with several qualifications. He supports both flight displays and display office based on need and airshow. Jouni has strong flying background and is e.g. experimental aircraft inspector.
Antti Jouppi, Stakeholders, partners, VIP
- Antti has strong business background and has negotiated several partner and sponsorship deals in many airshows. He has also arranged executive level VIP services in airshows. Antti is also pilot and flight instructor.
- without support from home, we could not have done what we have achieved. Special thanks to all our families for support. On the other hand, our kids have had lots of fun in "back-stages" of airshows.